Industrial Cleaning Committee
Jose Ramos, Kuraray
To promote safe and effective processes and training as the standard for which all industrial cleaning workers must follow at a minimum to perform their craft’s work activities. Promote the WaterJet Technology Association (WJTA) standards for all industrial cleaning including high pressure water cleaning activities in the Gulf Coast, greater Houston, Texas area.
- To provide a forum for the Gulf Coast, greater Houston area where safe and effective Industrial Cleaning activities can be discussed and promoted.
- To provide a forum to discuss and promote the applicable laws, association guidelines, and regulations.
- To provide a forum for the introduction and discussion of new technologies, techniques, and equipment in the Industrial Cleaning industry.
- To develop and communicate recommendations and guidelines, where appropriate, that improve overall Industrial Cleaning activities and that set standards for the industry.
- To promote training, certification, and qualification standards for the Industrial Cleaning industry and the Industrial Cleaning Operation craft.
- To provide Industrial Cleaning experts who can educate and share technical industry knowledge.
- To provide a discussion/learning forum to share Lessons Learned and best practices to continuously improve the Industrial Cleaning Industry.
The Industrial Cleaning Committee Meetings occur:
- When: Fourth (4th) Thursday of each month (Subject to change based on events or holidays)
- Time: 8:30 AM
- Where: HBR Office - 5213 Center Street, Pasadena, TX. 77505 (HASC Auditorium)