Crane, Rigging & Lifting Committee
Committee Co-Chairs Chad Summersill, ExxonMobil and Charles Emmitte, Valero (Retired)
- To provide a forum for the greater Houston area where safe and effective lifting activities can be discussed and promoted.
- To provide a forum to discuss and promote the applicable laws and regulations.
- To provide a forum for the introduction and discussion of new techniques and equipment in the lifting industry.
- To develop and communicate recommendations and guidelines, where appropriate, that improve overall safe lifting activities.
- To promote training, certification and qualification standards for the lifting industry.
- To provide lifting industry experts who can educate and share technical knowledge.
- To provide a discussion/learning forum to share incidents and best practices.
To promote safe and effective crane, rigging, and lifting industry related activities in the refining, petrochemical, oil & gas and construction industries in the greater Houston area.
The Crane, Rigging, & Lifting Committee meets monthly on the 2nd Tuesday at 8:00 am (except July) at 5213 Center Street, Pasadena, Texas 77505, Upstairs.
- Meeting Date: Jun 08, 2021, 07:14 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Apr 13, 2021 07:39 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Feb 09, 2021, 7:29 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Jan 12, 2021, 7:39 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Nov 10, 2020, 7:24 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Oct 13, 2020, 7:02 AM Central Time