Crane, Rigging & Lifting Committee
Chairperson: David Wolf, LyondellBasell
Vice Chairperson: DeWayne Grimes, Barnhardt Crane
Assistant Vice Chair: Billy Everett, Fagioli
- To provide a forum for the greater Houston area where safe and effective lifting activities can be discussed and promoted.
- To provide a forum to discuss and promote the applicable laws and regulations.
- To provide a forum for the introduction and discussion of new techniques and equipment in the lifting industry.
- To develop and communicate recommendations and guidelines, where appropriate, that improve overall safe lifting activities.
- To promote training, certification and qualification standards for the lifting industry.
- To provide lifting industry experts who can educate and share technical knowledge.
- To provide a discussion/learning forum to share incidents and best practices.
To promote safe and effective crane, rigging, and lifting industry related activities in the refining, petrochemical, oil & gas and construction industries in the greater Houston area.
The Crane, Rigging, and Lifting Committee Meetings occur:
- When: Second Tuesday of each month (except July and December)
- Time: 8:00 a.m.
- Where: HBR Office - 5213 Center Street, Pasadena, TX. 77505 (HASC Auditorium)
- Meeting Date: Sep 13, 2022 07:20 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Aug 9, 2022 07:47 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Apr 12, 2022, 07:32 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Feb 08, 2022, 07:24 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Jun 08, 2021, 07:14 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Apr 13, 2021 07:39 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Feb 09, 2021, 7:29 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Jan 12, 2021, 7:39 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Nov 10, 2020, 7:24 AM Central Time
- Meeting Date: Oct 13, 2020, 7:02 AM Central Time